What is a creative date?
1) friendly meeting in the form of a DIY workshop on the art of creating on paper with some other participants offered at my studio where you will have the chance to achieve between 3 and 4 projects.
2) A workshop in the form of a private lesson with your friends that I will host at your place (or at the place of your choice) and of which you are the hostess. Demonstrations of new products, games, surprise gifts and realization of 3 projects.
As a thank you, you will receive several gifts.
What is the art of creating on paper?
It's the pleasure of turning paper into a decorative and practical object. It's the art of creating your stationery for all occasions either personalized objects by you worthy of PINTEREST (For example ... greeting cards, portfolios, bookmark, gift wrap, calendar, home decor, framed project and ... more) while having fun with friends and-or creating new friendships.
No need to know how to draw. No experience required in creativity. Simply have the taste to have fun to make beautiful little works to offer or afford a gift.
Experiment with different techniques by playing with inks, prints and many other tools while having fun in pleasant company. A real therapy for the soul!
How does one reserve one's creative appointment?
1) ACTIVITIES at my studio
A simple click " Calendar of activities To view dates, cost, project descriptions and registration procedure.
2) Hostess a workshop in the comfort of your own home with some friends
step 1 : Contact me as an animator and Stampin 'Up!
- I will guide you in your creative experience.
- Contact me at 514-984-4108 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
step 2 : Set a date and get organized.
- Choose a morning, afternoon or evening at home (or at my studio), where you and your friends will discover the art of creating on paper by doing several projects together.
- I will present you different options and plan together your activity!
step 3 : Invite your friends.
Use postcards, social media, emails, phone and "messenger" to invite your girlfriends. Tell them to prepare for a fun time. It will be my pleasure to help you find ways to promote your business.
step 4 : Have a nice time!
Enjoy this moment with friends and relax by expressing your creativity.
Add some pizzazz, if you wish, incorporating a thematic (evening wine-cheese, lunch in pajamas, afternoon Bingo etc ...)
Then, admire the result. You and your friends will also have the opportunity then if the heart tells you to buy your Stampin 'Up! favorite to extend the party!
step 5 : Treat yourself and enjoy the rewards.
The hostesses can get free products or discounts and order exclusive products (reserved for our hostesses) through the Creative Rewards program.
For example, if sales during your activity reach $ 200, you will be entitled to $ 20 to spend as you please! It's our way of thanking you.
Take a look at the hostess rewards table below to see the Creative Rewards and discounts you may be entitled to.
I will be happy to give you, as a hostess, a surprise and 2 POINTS FOLIE - from my program 2019-2020 Reward
It's free for the hostess!
Duration 2.5 hrs
Cost $ 10 * / person (material included - taxes not included). Group package available.